As a Tower Hill student, I pledge to abide by all of the health and safety practices, policies, and expectations outlined in the Return to Campus Plan for the 2020-2021 school year. I understand what is required in order to be physically present on campus, and I will demonstrate care, concern and patience in order to protect the physical and emotional well-being of our community. My behavior will help ensure that students, faculty and staff can sustain in-person learning.
Protect Myself and Others
• Wear a mask at all times while on campus, during drop off, pick up and in other public spaces.
• Complete the daily self-assessment for observing signs/symptoms of COVID-19.
• Stay home when not feeling well, even if overly cautious.
• Self-quarantine when having any COVID-19 symptoms or when exposed to someone with COVID-19 or symptoms.
Respect and Cooperate with Tower Hill Health Protocols
• Maintain 6 feet of space from other people when moving about the school building and the campus.
• Avoid direct physical contact — give air hugs and air high fives.
• Avoid close contact with family or friends who are not feeling well for any reason.
• Follow signage and other posted regulations on campus.
Practice Good Personal Hygiene and Cleaning Behaviors
• Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coughing, sneezing, wiping face or being in a public space; if soap and warm water are not available, supplement with a hand sanitizer containing at least 70% alcohol.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Sneeze and cough into my elbow or cover my mouth and nose with a tissue.
• Not share supplies, equipment, toys, devices, food, or miscellaneous personal items.
• Frequently wash masks, jackets, and other personal items.
Monitor My Health and Keep the School Informed
• Watch for symptoms of COVID-19 that may appear.
• Contact the school nurse to report any COVID-19 or non-COVID-19 symptoms for wellness and tracking purposes.
• Call the doctor if experiencing cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, body aches, loss of taste or smell, or any other COVID-19 symptoms.
• Immediately inform the school nurse if any family member tests positive, or if you were exposed to someone who tested positive.
• Ensure vaccinations are up to date.
Be Responsible Regarding My Exposure Outside of School and in the Greater Community
• Adhere to all Delaware mandates regarding COVID-19 mitigation practices.
• Continue to practice important health protections including wearing masks and social distancing when in public settings.
• Avoid mass gatherings and crowded places/events.
• Commit to being tested for COVID-19 on a frequent, asymptomatic basis per the school’s guidance.