Tower Hill School seeks substitute school nurses for per diem coverage in a PreK-12 independent school setting. Additional long term substitute coverage is needed in the spring of 2020. The successful candidate will be student-centered and committed to a team approach to school-wide health and wellness. This position requires a high degree of interpersonal communication and organizational skills in addition to general nursing duties. Experience in pediatric or community health is preferred.
- Graduate of an accredited RN nursing program
- Active Delaware Registered Nurse License (or compact state)
- Must have at least two years of clinical experience
- Current BLS certification
- Previous School Nursing Experience or experience providing healthcare to school-aged children
- PALS certification
- Monitor and maintain health screening/immunization information
- Ability to multitask in a healthcare environment
- Serve as a liaison between school personnel, family, and community healthcare providers to ensure a healthy school environment
- This is a per-diem (as needed) position.
- These positions are on-call, as needed positions to fill in for our regular school nurse in their absence. There is no guarantee of hours with these positions.
- School hours are 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday
Please submit a resume and cover letter as soon as possible to: