Since the improvements of the classrooms in the main building, the old award tablets that were in the 1919 Auditorium were bagged and stored in the Alumni House. But this summer, Development Director Edwina Bell and Senior Development Officer, John Pierson '59 brought the award tablets out of storage and put them on the walls of the Alumni House. Alumni are welcome to come and find their names on the tablets.
While the Development Office has undergone a number of changes, the Tim Golding Alumni House is also taking a corner as it is slowly being refurbished. The introduction of the 1955 Library Reading Room is a major improvement, but visitors will also see that the interior has been completely repainted and new rugs and window treatments added. Luba Berbeza, our Alumni House Office Manager is spending her evenings at home carefully polishing every one of the tablets. Kathy Warner, Associate Director of Development noted, "every day we come in to work Luba has moved some mountain - and it is never unnoticed."
The House has just upgraded its wireless network and Alumni are invited to stop in and make use of it at their pleasure. There is also a laptop available in the '55 Reading Room for Alumni use.