Extended Day is considered part of our Lower and Middle School day program, where there’s time for a snack, homework, activities and relaxation. Students have the opportunity to unwind from their busy day, interact with friends and engage in a variety of activities.
It’s a place where:
- Students are in a safe environment with dedicated staff.
- Relationships develop at many levels and friendships are fostered.
- Various enrichment activities are offered to meet diverse needs.
- Creativity is encouraged and imaginations soar.
- Teachers supervise and help with daily homework.
We invite you to stop by to find out more about our program. For more information, please contact Director of Auxiliary Programs Cindy Sardo at email@example.com.