Registration and Payment
- Registration begins Aug. 2 and payment will take place via Popsicle.
- Families will be charged by credit card each month through monthly invoices generated by Popsicle.
Full Day Kaleidoscope Offered Aug. 23-Sept. 3 and Sept. 7 and 8
- Kaleidoscope will be available the two weeks prior to the first day of school from 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. for Tower Tots through sixth grade.
- Registration opens Aug. 2 via Popsicle.
- Limited space is available.
- The cost is $80 per day/$45 half day.
- Bag lunch required
- More details will follow on safety protocols and arrival/dismissal procedures.
Kaleidoscope Extended Day
- Extended Day is offered for Tower Tots through sixth grade with pick-up times at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. Note: 6 p.m. is no longer an option.
- Registration opens Aug. 2 via Popsicle; register early to save a spot for your child.
- Make sure to update your child’s grade/age before registering.
- In order to ensure proper staffing, changes cannot be made after the first day of school.
Kaleidoscope will continue to be open when school is closed (except for national holidays). There will be a fee of $80 per full day and $45 per half-day for all students who attend Kaleidoscope when school is closed. Family discounts are available.
Enrichment classes are held in the fall and winter/spring. All of our enrichment classes will be showcased in a seasonal brochure and sent home with your child prior to registration.Please click the tabs above to learn more and register for each program.